How do I clear the cache on my computer or mobile device?
- Click on the 3 horizontal stripes (Customize and control Google Chrome) in the top right hand corner of the browser and select History from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Clear browsing data and tick the items to be deleted - in particular Cached images and files.
- Click the Clear browsing data button and you are done.
- Click on the cog in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Internet Options.
- In the Browsing history area click on Delete.
- From the Delete Browsing History box tick what you would like to delete, then click Delete and you are done.
Safari on an iPhone
- Open the Settings app and scroll down until you reach Safari and select it.
- Scroll down to Clear History and Website Data and click Clear History and Data.
Google Chrome on an Android phone
- Open the Google Chrome app and select the 3 dots in the top right hand corner.
- Select History then Clear Browsing Data.